If you have an emergency, need to report a crime in progress, are injured as the result of an incident, or need an officer dispatched to a crime location, please dial 911. Do not use this site.
Reports may only be submitted on this site under the following conditions:
- The incident MUST have occurred within the city limits of Statesboro, GA
- There must NOT be any suspect information at all
- There must NOT be any evidence to process
- Property Damage MUST have a value LESS than $500 (Criminal Trespass)
- Stolen Property MUST have a value LESS than $,1,500 (Theft by Taking)
This online service is for reporting non-emergency incidents that occurred within the city limits of Statesboro, Georgia. You may report the following types of incidents using this site:
- Criminal Trespass
- Identity Fraud
- Lost or Stolen Property
- Suspicious Activity
- Theft by Taking
Please allow 3 business days for your report to be reviewed and available to print from this page.